Friday 24 August 2012

She who is brave

Brave is how I would describe Little Miss at the moment. She's just turned one, has 7 teeth and I suspect her molars are coming although (wish they would hurry up!).... Sleeping through the night is still a rare event and she has a habit of screeching at the top of her lungs for attention of any form. She's 11.5kg and 79cm so at the top of both the stupid outdated charts the professionals still use to measure babies. Her smile is huge and her whole face lights up whenever she sees any of her family, and the older she gets the more I see myself in her. If I had to and could only choose one word to describe her, it would be brave.... so very brave

brave as she cruises the furniture


brave as she rides cars
 


brave as she steals toys from her siblings



brave as she throws her food

oh yes, my littlest Miss is so very brave and getting braver by the minute!


xx
Photobucket  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I'd love to hear them