Sunday 17 June 2012

first day nerves

Hectic is how I would describe life right now. I know, I know, life is busy and if it wasn't it would be boring right but things are freaking crazy here. Tomorrow I start work. Right now I'm in the midst of packing daycare bags, making lunch for myself, working out what to wear (big decision!), thinking about the toy sales, party planning, thinking of all I need to achieve this week, trying to write a blog post which I just can't get to work, worrying about my kids at daycare, hoping Little Miss isn't getting sick as she's been a little off this weekend, worrying about a cold sore I can feel brewing (hello I have to have an ID photo taken, blurgh!), the hubby has man flu, I'm trying to pack my Mums house/life up (thats another post altogether), worried about spending all weekend fulfilling my daughterly obligations but negecting my own family. Crap! It's all CRAP! . . .  I'm anxious, stressed, excited, worried, tired, can't sleep, anxious, nervous, anxious, did I mention anxious!! Argh, I'll be glad when tomorrow is over . . .




Photobucketxx

2 comments:

Share your thoughts, I'd love to hear them