Monday 19 March 2012

you are amazing



Someone sent me this image today, and I thought it was too cute not to share. Today was a crappy mummy day. My kids were cranky, they were stuck inside due to the weather and the snot fest thats happening in their bodies. I wiped endless noses, eyes and bums. Whinging was of epic proportion, as were tantrums, fights and the word NO was frequently shouted by all parties, except Little Miss who just squeals. I went on domestic strike, doing the bare minimal in the form of a load of washing and cleaning up after meals. I didn't even really eat much myself as that would mean more cleaning up. And I too was cranky despite a fantastic nights sleep, perhaps because I didn't eat enough? Receiving a little pick me up like this was not only welcomed but it was lovely. Sometimes you just need someone to tell you you're doing a great job, and even if you're not, you're loved anyway. So thankyou, you're amazing too and don't you forget it either xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I'd love to hear them