Monday 22 August 2011

I'm a terrible blogger!!

well, its been well over a month since my last post, and what can I say apart from I'm a terrible blogger!! In my defence, life has been hectic to say the least so I hope I can be forgiven for my slackness and blog neglect... My little boy turned two, my little girl turned one and I'm sad to say neither are babies anymore, they really are toddlers and little people with opinions and demands and boy do they know what they want!! We had a party for them when I was only 38 weeks pregnant!?!? It seems more crazy to see it written down to be honest!! Missy moo is walking which I feared would never happen despite her only just turning one, which I believe is early to walk?? And in other news, my baby arrived and I am now officially a mum to 3 under 3.... Since our newest princess arrived, life has been interesting and the adjustment period is continuing. Her birth was not how I planned and I'm still dealing with that. It seems silly as I have a healthy baby as a result and I'm ok too but I'm disappointed things didn't go as planned. I guess the saying about 'the best laid plans' came to fruition for me... My older two have adjusted to a new sibling in different ways. Monkey man has pretty much ignored his sister for her first two weeks of life, much like he did when his first sister arrived. He's only now showing an interest, often talking to and about the baby although ask him anything about her and the answer is a resounding NO. My little miss has found it difficult I feel, she's shown alot of jealousy and is super clingy to her Daddy or I, losing the plot when either of us leaves the room. She's cut a few teeth in the last few weeks which hasn't helped her moods. The cloud seems to be lifting though so fingers crossed she's accepting of her new sister and we can all get along.

In realistic terms, until my hubby goes back to work, until my Mum goes back to work, I won't truly know what life with 3 under 3 will be like so I'll be sure to update you all in a few weeks when I'm on my own... no doubt there will be many messages of despair, sorrow (bare with me please??) but hopefully more of joy... I'll keep you posted and hopefully be a better blogger, amen :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, I'd love to hear them